.

.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weight loss!!

I weighed in today and I'm down another 6 lbs!!! I'm shocked, because over the weekend, I didn't exercise at all or on Monday either...was sick and felt horrible. I felt better yesterday and went for a walk. I'm sooo happy!! I haven't been down this far in a loongg time! It gives me motivation to keep going and get this weight off.

Thanksgiving was nice. Went to the community dinner and then to my soon to be ex-sister-in-law's. It just felt the same as every year really. It was sooo nice out that my youngest Matthew and I went for a walk and I took him to the school to play on the playground. It was a nice day.

The next day they have what they call the "Parade of Lights" here...it was so nice that night...had a fun time. Dave went too, but he didn't stay that long...plus he was texting her while he was there, so I was like whatever. I just think it's disrespectful to do that when he's with me or we're together with the boys. Just annoying.

Had the wedding rehearsal for mom last night. Hopefully everything will go smoothly on Saturday as well! My middle son, Dominic (7) refuses to get his hair cut for the occasion..though he needs it badly.LOL He has nice hair and he's cute, but he should at least have his bangs cut some. I got Matthew's hair cut the other day and they cut it a little TOO short, but still looks cute.:) Much easier to deal with in the mornings for sure.

My niece Justine (16)...she is in teenage angst. About having to live with rules, about her boyfriend, about living with my mom and step-dad, etc. She'll be 17 next month...I told her that she can deal with it for another year and then she can get out in the "real" world and see it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm just hoping she doesn't ruin the wedding. She's in the wedding party. At rehearsal last night...she was a pain in the butt.

I had a bad panic attack last night.:( It happens when I'm asleep..well I "snap" awake and already in one sometimes. I really felt that I couldn't breathe, was numb, etc. My chest even hurt. It's a scary thing and I hate it. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough. I have sleep apnea and don't use my CPAP machine...it annoys me...but this is crazy. So some if it is that and some is the fact that I'm stressed out.

Hope everyone is having a good week!:)

No comments: