.

.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I give up...

I give up trying to understand guys. Seriously. They want you there..but they don't, they want to talk to you..but not too much and only when it's good for them, they say we give them mixed signals...hell what do they think that they do to us?? They can call you "baby" or whatever, but please don't call them anything like that. Darren doesn't write to me pretty much for the whole month of May..maybe a sentence or two if that. Then I get two lengthy emails...which I'm NOT complaining about. He just wants to be friends, don't think we should meet again (which is fine), but he couldn't tell me this sooner?? So I would understand what was going on?? Then I don't write back right away and he's concerned that I'm mad at him....how many of MY emails didn't he answer??? So whatever. Then Tom...OK I called him babe a few times...I call a lot of people that. But I guess last night he was talking to some girl and said he didn't have a girlfriend or wife..which he doesn't...and I had texted like "night babe." Well he explained to me today that that is NOT ok, etc. Well fuck that. Whatever. Yes I like that word.:) He hurt my feelings..but they are hurt easily these days...he said he was sorry, that he didn't mean to do that. But I have come to the realization, that it would be better off if I never see him again...just be friends on here and that's that. Sex confuses everything. Then there's Ken...him and his wife are going to New York in a week or so because it's their 25th wedding anniversary...yes I feel like shit. BUT I do like him and I'm not the only one in this. Yes I'm justifying my actions. Anyhow, I'm backing off from that too. Can be friends on here and that's it. Good thing they live far away. Otherwise I don't know if I could stick to it. THEN there is Frank..one of the best friends that I ever had. It's the one that hurts the most. Wasn't even sexual. I'm having a hard time backing off and leaving him alone...feeling a bit like Glenn Close here.LOL But there's nothing I can do about it...so I have come to the realization. It hurts and pisses me off. Plus I have no idea how to contact anyone to tell them he may be suicidal. OK, enough craziness for now.:)

5 comments:

cpsr said...

You remind me of a soap opera, you always got something going on...lol. Keep going until you find the right dude. If you don't play you can't win. Make sure you take some mace with you you never know when you might need it, or should I be telling the guys this, oh well their lost your gain.

Tammy said...

LOL...it IS a soap opera it seems.:) I do create a lot of my own drama and I don't even mean to. I better take you up on that mace...there are some weirdos out there.LOL Thanks for making me smile.:)

Jase said...

whew!

I should write a blog on how bad it is on the other side.

I like your style though, and I think you should have an award. The Lemonade Award.

slugger82685 said...

at least you are out there trying ya know? Speaking from a guys POV i know first hand that we can be difficult (its not just women)....there are complete D-bags out there and there are guys that just cant make up their mind or dont know what they want. you def have reasons to complain and be frustrated, but like i said at least you are trying and sticking with it. so many women complain that they cant find anyone when they make no efforts.....so u keep it going and things will fall into place.

April said...

I think you keep getting hurt in this situation because you haven't decided what you want. You hook up with these guys, promising NSA sex, and then you change your mind after the deed and try to get your hooks into the ones you like. Many of these guys you're hooking up with are either married or professional bachelors...neither of whom are interested in developing a caring relationship (or even a friendship) with a woman, let alone with a one-night stand turned stalker. You can't have it both ways in this game. If you're interested in making meaningful relationships with men, change your advertising tactic. Let men know up front that you're interested in friendship. Nice, loving men want more than just casual sex. And stop wasting your precious time chasing obvious losers. You're worth more than that!

BTW, I'm glad you're getting help for your depression. Good luck!