.

.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

THE CONFEDERATE FLAG, DUKES OF HAZARD, ETC.

This may piss some people off...but it's just my opinion.  I don't see why we can't just get along & learn to deal with each other & our differences...but guess that's not going to happen any time soon.

CI3x19oWIAArqnH

"On June 23, 2015, retailers Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, Sears Holding Corporation (which owns Sears and Kmart), and eBay all announced plans to stop selling merchandise with the Confederate flag. Similarly, Warner Bros. announced that they were halting production of "General Lee" car toys, which prominently feature a Confederate flag on the roof."


I don't even know how to go about saying this. The Confederate Flag is what it is. It's a part of history. I don't think that it should be taken out of stores, or off of State buildings in the South, or that "The Dukes of Hazard" should be taken off the air. It doesn't cause hate. People do. Hate is passed on from generation to generation. White parents and/or grandparents teach their kids to hate black people (or other races), black parents and/or grandparents teach their kids to hate white people. I feel that organizations like the KKK & other white supremacists groups shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids & that they shouldn't be able to have any kids to carry on their hate. I feel that it's child abuse. That's just my opinion. Who made Dylann Roof hate black people, Jews, Hispanics & "East Asians?" Who knows? Yes he hates them all according the a manifesto the police found. They found pictures of him holding a gun & a Confederate Battle Flag. So....if he was holding a United States Flag...would we be getting rid of those too? The KKK isn't helping matters any. They plan to hold a rally on July 18th on the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse in support of the Confederate flag. The South is still VERY racist no matter that it's 2015. I don't get it. I don't hate people for the color of their skin. I don't HATE anyone. I judge people based on their actions. Who cares what color their skin is? If I'm "racist" against anyone, it's against the KKK. Does that even make sense?? I actually DO feel a bit of hatred for them & people like them. They are ridiculous & they are cowards who dress up in bed sheets & pillow cases. The white race is no better than any other race & I'm not sure who told them they were. Slavery was a horrible thing. The flag is just a flag. Tomorrow people will be offended about something else. So to the KKK & all other racists out there....get over yourselves & you might as well quit deluding yourselves into thinking that God thinks it's OK to do what you're doing. To the black people out there....slavery should never have happened in the first place, however, you can't keep using that as an excuse whenever you're in trouble TODAY..you can't keep saying that all white people are against you. Not all are. So to ALL races out there...quit hating each other, quit killing each other, quit blaming each other. We are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be.


Now if none of this made sense to you or I contradicted myself...which I'm sure I did in all of that...I'm not a writer, I'm not a brain. Thoughts come into my head & even though they make sense in there...it's hard for me to put it on paper or in this case on here. So cut me a little slack when I go on my rants.

No comments: