.

.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

NEED TO DO THIS!!

I keep saying that I want to lose weight, etc...but I don't even really try.  I might as well admit that right now.  I'm lazy basically.  I don't like to exercise...though I feel better after.  I don't drink enough water, don't stay low carb like I know I need to.  But enough is enough.  Otherwise I'm going to keep saying the same thing over & over again until I'm like 600 lbs or something.  I know that diet pills don't really work, but I have some left over that I might use again.  I didn't really use it the first time when I bought them...so still have plenty left.  It's "Leptopril."  It's supposed to suppress your appetite some & give you more energy.  If that's the case, then I'm all for it.  If I wasn't constantly hungry (or thinking that I am) & if I had more energy, I think it would be a whole lot easier to lose the weight.  So going to start that today & see how it goes.  I have eaten a TON of carbs over the past few days.  I haven't weighed yet today...but yesterday was 315.:(  I have been around 310.  I know that  I need to at least TRY & not half ass it & waste my time.  








No comments: