.

.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

WEIGHT & LIFE

The last time I wrote...I weighed 320 lbs.  I got all the way up to 327!:(  On Easter, I felt so crappy that I vowed that I would start a low carb diet the next day.  I weighed in at 318.  As of yesterday, I'm 312.:)  I'm proud of myself.  Now to keep going & not sabotage myself.  I'm not sure why I even DO sabotage myself. It's like I freak out when I start losing weight or maybe it's because I can't have the comfort food that I want?  I really don't know.  But I know I can do this.  I have a couple of things coming up that I want to be thinner for.  The boys have a State Bowling Tournament in Denver the weekend of May 16th.  I would like to AT LEAST be in the 290's by then. Then a girl I used to babysit is getting married on June 6th.  She is BEAUTIFUL!  So I don't want to be looking like a blimp.  She's marrying a hot guy, so I'm sure there will be other hot guys there as well.:)    I know that there is no way that I can lose 100 lbs in a couple of months, but I can lose a decent amount if I really try.  I haven't started exercising yet.  I figured that I would wait until I got down to 295-300 lbs before I started doing that.  We'll see.

  

I got my hair cut & lightened last month & I like it.:)  I didn't think I would look OK with short hair, but it's really not that bad. After frying my hair so much last year, I don't think it's going to grow out that much anyway.  It hasn't yet. So now it's mostly blonde...but with some darker brown in the back.  I was supposed to go back this month to get the roots lightened, but it's $50, so will have to wait until next month for that.


Maximus is getting big!!  Hard to believe that he's 2 months old already.  He's such a sweet baby.  He is starting to smile a lot more & make little "cooing" sounds.  I love it.  I know that I'm too attached, but can't help it.


I have been talking to some guys one kik....mostly they are either teenagers or they want to trade nude pics.:(  But I have met a few that have become friends.  I talk a lot to a guy in Arizona & one in West Virginia.  They are both sweet & actually around my age.  But them living in different states is a bit of an issue.  I know that things will work out the way they're supposed to, but it's not easy letting go of control like that.


I started a funding page to see if I could get some help with taking the kids to their bowling tournament next month.  I felt weird doing it.  I don't like asking for help like that, but I just don't have that much cash. I get disability & child support...which really helps...but we are out of money pretty much always the last 2 weeks of the month,.  It makes it hard.  I know that some people will judge, but it is what it is.  The sites are there for a reason.  People don't HAVE to donate, I just don't like hate mail.  I may add the link on here...not sure anyone even reads this anymore since I haven't been on here.  I need to make more time for everything.


It's snowing here today!!  It was like 70 degrees out yesterday!!LOL  Weird Colorado weather.  It's a heavy, wet snow.  Usually is in the Spring.


No comments: