.

.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

UPDATE ON ME:)

Can't believe that it's been so long since I posted on here! Time goes by way too fast sometimes. I turned 42 on August 31st. Still hard to believe that I'm in my 40's!LOL Been doing so so with the weight thing. Have been taking a fat burner a bit and it seems to be helping some. Still have a long ways to go though. I have been walking more again and that has made me feel better. My favorite time to walk is at night...love the stars! Sometimes one or more of my three sons goes with me..if I can talk them into it.:) I went to Wisconsin the weekend of September 16th for a Job Corps reunion. I actually went to Job Corps in Montana back in 1989-1990, but one of the girls, Heidi, has a nice place in Wisconsin, so that's where it was held. Only a few of us showed up this year, but it was sooooo much fun!!! It's beautiful there! The weekend went by too fast though...like it always does. I miss the people and just being able to relax. Looking forward to next year already! Not sure where it will be held next time.

I haven't really been seeing anyone...decided that my life isn't so bad the way it is. I don't need a guy to make it better..though it would be nice to have one around to hang out with from time to time. I have started hanging out some with a guy names Jason..he's 33. He's pretty cool, so will see how that goes. I don't have any expectations.
Arturo called me a week before my birthday and said that he was being transferred...he's at a "better" prison now. They have more freedom. I thought that since he hadn't called in 2 months that he wasn't "allowed" to. Nope...he just didn't call me. But now he said that he wants "to get back to the way we were" and that he's sorry. He's the one that has put the distance up between us. I think he has tried to call a couple of times since then, but I have missed his calls. I can write to him now and he can write to me, but he hasn't and neither have I. I really don't know what to say. Things change when you push people away.

The boys are doing good in school. Even my oldest doesn't give me any trouble about getting up and going to school this year! Thank God! It is usually a pain in the ass getting him up and out. I know he still has issues at school with some people bullying him, but not as bad..or so he says. I plan on keeping an eye on that. He's 13 and 5'11 already!!! Passed me up! Kinda strange to have to look up at your kid!LOL The younger two are doing good as well. I went on a field trip with each of them last week..it was a lot of fun and they were happy that I went.:) I better enjoy that while I can..they won't always want me around!! I wasn't able to go on many field trips with Phillip, because I has the younger ones and I feel bad about that.:(

Dave is now thinking AGAIN about moving to Denver to live with his girlfriend. Whatever. I have finally let go of the fact that I can't control what other people do. If he wants to move that far away from his kids, that's on him. Phillip is upset by it all..but has also decided that he doesn't care (though I know that he does). Phillip has started having panic attacks and anxiety.:( I feel sooo bad..because I have that too and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm going to call a therapist and see if I can get him someone who he can talk to and maybe can help him with it all. Oh, Dave had picked me up from the airport in Denver when I came back from Wisconsin, because I didn't have anyone else to do it and we're still friends. His gf, Gracie, wasn't happy about it. Of course, he didn't tell her until the night before. He doesn't like conflict and so he waited even though I told him not to. So she felt that he had been lying to her. Anyway, I told her that she may have taken my husband from me, but she wasn't going to take away my friend and that was that. I also told her that she SHOULD be worried and should always be. If a guy leaves his wife for another woman, then that other woman should always be concerned that he will do the same to her. She will just have to live with it. Yes I can be a bitch sometimes, but it's true. She may have been upset when he came and got me, but why should I care? They didn't give a crap that I was upset when he left me. I thought we had gotten past all of this BS in May when I met her. Guess not.

That's all for now.:) I will start writing on here more.:) Hope everyone is doing great!!

No comments: